Wednesday 3 April 2019

Media Coursework Part 2

Email Correspondence







Across these days I tried to set up a photoshoot at my old school to see if the staff and pupils could help me in creating my front cover, at the time of writing I have made no progress in this area. In the emails I have tried to block any names mentioned (except form the last name of the correspondent) for their protection.

Thursday 14th March

I managed to arrange and attend a photoshoot for my magazine, this is the unedited first version so it will look a bit rough.









Friday 15th March

I began to look at ways to change and edit my front cover photo in order to make it more relevant to my magazine but also ways to make it more appealing to the eye.
Here are the images that I chose along with screenshots of where I got it from. 






No comments:

Post a Comment